WoW Share your Dragon
WOW: Dragon Flight will be launched next week (29.11.2022)! In order to preserve the hype to the expansion, Blizzard not just spans celebrities like Pedro Pascal for her Dragon Flight commercials, but likewise provides away some fantastic wow-goodies to participants in the Share-Your-Dragon competition.
- This is how you take part in the Share your dragon campaign
- WOW: Share your Dragon-show you with a kite and wins cool costs (1) Source: Blizzard
In this social media project, you can make a photo with one of the new dragon riding installations via augmented reality. The coolest pictures, which are shared under Warcraft's Twitter contribution, have the possibility of WoW cup, a Dragon flight collector edition and with a great deal of luck there is an optic display as the primary prize.
This is how you take part in the Share your dragon campaign
WOW: Share your Dragon-show you with a kite and wins cool costs (1) Source: Blizzard
- Check out the website GetYourownragon.com and scans the QR code with your smart device video camera.
- Click on the website through the menu, select your dragon and make a photo together with the kite.
- Conserves the image and visits the website Shoutable.me/ de/world-of-warcraft- dragon flight/ and click Share my kite.
- Select a time and a place for your dragon call on the map and adjust your banner.
- Share your photo. Rather, you can simply post a screenshot of your picture under this Twitter post.
Anyone who takes the difficulty and not only shares a screenshot on Twitter, but also set up everything, consisting of the banner and dragon call and show themselves with the dragon, could arrive at a poster wall in Berlin that you have picked in the point My dragons. Involvement is from the age of 18. The raffle is open till December fourth. We want you all the best!
Source | @Warcraft on Twitter
To the homepage to the gallery
Anybody who takes the problem and not only shares a screenshot on Twitter, but also set up whatever, including the banner and dragon call and show themselves with the dragon, could land on a poster wall in Berlin that you have chosen in the point My dragons. The raffle is open until December Fourth. We wish you good luck!