The valuan operator will receive a huge nerve in the next patch
The operator has always been a point of discord for the valuable players. Sometimes it's your best friend, but in the hands of the opposing team, it's your worst nightmare. The terror of this one-shot-kill weapon has become so widespread that developers go the nerve in the next update, Patch 1.09.
In an interview with Team Liquid content creator, Mendo, Nick Wu's valuable game designer spoke about future balancing changes on this OP operator.
Nerves arrive at the operator
- Price increase from 4500 to 5000 credits
- Travel speed of the 76% to 72% telescope
- Scope Deadzone reduced from 30% to 15% of the speed of movement
- It means you will become imprecise more quickly when you move with the scope
- Reduced shooting rate of 0.75 to 0.6
- Instant equipment time reduced from 0.3 s to 0.5
- Instant equipment consists of equipping the weapon after using a capacity like CloudBurst or Curve Ball as well as to have patted the Spike to defeat it
- Shooting damage in the legs reduced from 127 to 120
- Precision time of ground jump increased from 0.2 to 0.225
- It means that it will take a little more time for your shots to be precise after landing
Although it is a huge nerve for the operator, we will always see it at stake because it is a crucial element of any defense strategy. But now, the attackers will have to wonder if choosing the sniper is the best way from now.